CIS main mission is to provide excellence in education.
- CIS Russia is an international school using English Language as a medium of instruction with a curriculum from the Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) for children aged from 3 to 18 y.o.(Nursery- Year 13).
- Full range of education on one site including Early Years, Preschool, Primary and Secondary schools;
- Access to a full, enriched and creative Cambridge International Curriculum (IGCSE, A-level);
- A speech therapist and an educational psychologist and support for every student’s individual needs;
- Optional access to Russian State Curriculum (only core subject areas);
We have a caring , child friendly atmosphere, and offer:
- School located in the heart of Skolkovo Silicon Valley, next to the Innovation Centre;
- Native English Teachers from the UK and other countries;
- Dedicated, caring and supportive staff with individual approach to each child;
- Excellent computer and IT facilities;
- Completely modernized, child-friendly, purpose-built building with fully furnished and spacious classrooms;
- Maximum class size target of 20 students; average class size of 15 -18 students;
- Comprehensive Afterschool Programme including Art, Music, Dance, Ballet , Drama, Football, Chess, Athletics, , Skating, Karate and Gymnastics;
- The opportunity to learn to play a musical instrument, including guitar, violin, piano, violoncello (Please note that availability to play each musical instrument varies from one term to another);
- School meals four times a day including breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner.