Cambridge International School invites international teachers to visit our Job Fair on 17/03/2018, Saturday.
We are looking for talented teachers to join our ever growing educational team!
Who are we?
Cambridge International School Russia is a private School that has 600 students aged 3-18 and offers full range of Education starting from Early Years Foundation Stage to International GCSEs, AS and A Level programs with outstanding results.
We offer a supportive atmosphere with staff from over 30 countries, opportunities for professional development through Cambridge International's workshops and training, and a happy environment, where children are eager to learn and achieve goals and teachers help them fulfil their potential.
Are you creative and innovative?
Are you interested in a job with professional growth and high employment standards?
If this sounds like you, then apply now!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Contract Renewal Bonus and Plan;
- Participation in Company Performance Bonus Plan ;
- Travel allowance of €600 gross annually
- Visa costs reimbursed
- Accommodation gross allowance – €6,000 per year for singles and €10,000 for married couples
- Private medical insurance with full coverage, including dental services in top private clinics
- Free school shuttle bus service
- Airport-hotel transfer and up to 7 days free hotel stay provided on your first arrival
- Lunches and cafeteria meals provided
Job Fair is a great way to find out more about our school and our career opportunities. Also, it is an excellent opportunity to meet our Head Teachers and HR and ask all the questions you are interested in!
We`ll be happy to welcome you at our Moscow Campus at 7A, Festivalnaya street, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on March, 17th.