What makes a star of the week?
Mr. Damien outlined the criteria for being a star of the week during assembly using a Prezi presentation “How to become a star”:
- Be organized be on time Read at home
- Good presentation of work
- Give homework in on time
- Be on time for school
- Have the correct equipment
- Push yourself to do better
- Have your hair tied up and your shirt tucked in
There it is . Can you be star of the week in your class?
This award is given out each week. We all must strive to be stars.