Prior to an application, parents are welcome to visit CIS. This can be done by submitting the VISIT TO CAMPUSES form and to arrange a convenient date and time. Those parents who are unable to fill in the visit to campuses form can call the admissions office and provide the needed information for the visit.
Our phones are attended from Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5.00pm.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: 8 800 775-42-70
The nature of the assessment is to determine the support or extension programme your child may need at the school. The assessment process is designed to ensure that the placement of all children will best meet their educational and personal requirements.
Once your child has taken the tests, should there be a place available, we will require you to reserve it as soon as it is possible by completing the Application form and paying the Entrance fee.
Most students join the CIS in September, but we are happy to admit students throughout the year provided that we have places available.
Along with the Application form the original or copies of the following documents need to be provided by the parents.
A copy of the Application Form may also be collected from the admissions office.
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Student’s passport, Identity Card (Russian) and Visa (non-Russian)
- Passport of one of the parents, Identity Card (Russian) and Visa (non-Russian)
- Two passport size photographs of your child
- One passport size photograph of the adult(may be up to 5 adults) who will be responsible for collecting your child from school
- Medical and Health Record for your child
- Signed medical insurance declaration
- Any available academic transcripts from previous schools (if applicable)
Copies of all documentation will be made by the school admissions office.
For more information about the admission procedure, please contact the school via e mail, or by phone.
See CONTACTS for more information.